- TEM00 and pulsed spectral structure SLM
- Pump source for harmonic generators, optical parametric oscillators and amplifiers (using periodically poled KTP or LiNbO3 crystals)
- Low-coherence “white light” interferometry
- Test and measurement systems
- Optical coherence tomography
- Two-photon microscopy
- Fluorescence microscopy
- Laser seeding
Diode Pumped Nd:Yag Solid-State Micro Laser delivers high peak powers (up to 200 kW) with sub-nanosecond pulse lengths or high repetition rates (up to 200 kHz) and are now available from Standa. This family of highly reliable, solid-state lasers consists of a power supply unit and laser head. The power supply unit includes a laser diode (LD) driver, fiber pigtailed LD, and internal pulse generator. Micro Laser pulse repetition rate can be set by Standa from single pulse to max repetition rate agreed with customer. The laser operates from external or internal trigger mode. STA-01 Micro Laser – produces pulses of fundamental wavelength.
Table of Typical Micro Laser Models
* Each Standa STA-01 laser is equipped with proper heatsink by default.
Specifications are subject to changes without advance notice.
Example of Fiber coupling assembly